Call for Historiae Submissions!
SHAC is now accepting submissions for the thirteenth edition of Historiae, Concordia’s Undergraduate History Journal. We are looking for fantastic papers by undergraduate students written for any 200, 300, or 400 level history course at Concordia University. It’s time to get recognized for all your hard work!
- Authors must be current undergraduate students at Concordia University.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Papers that have already been published are NOT accepted.
- All essays selected will be subject to editing and possible revisions, with the author’s input. Please note that contributors must be willing to accept changes and edit their paper according to the editor’s recommendations.
- Essays should be no more than 25 pages, double spaced, including bibliography.
- Citations and bibliography must be in Chicago style.
- Please email submissions to email@example.com.
- In the email include “Historiae” in the subject line.
- Your full name and student ID# must be in the email, in addition please specify for which course and for which professor the paper was written.
- Attach the essay as a Word document to the email. Please do NOT include your name anywhere in the attached Word document. Only your student number should appear on the paper. This is to ensure that the editing process is as fair as possible.
Deadline Extension: January 15th, 2015 at 11:59pm